Check John Pohl reviews to see if it is legit.
Victim Location 30047
Total money lost $400
Type of a scam Online Purchase
Initial means of contact Not applicable
Using ProLinkedIn Resume Finder, I requested for a resume maker. John Pohl was the first person to contact me promising me that he will create a professional grammar free resume and fix my linkedin for $400. He asked me to do an homework for my own resume. I had to fill out al the information and all he did was copy and paste the information. He didn’t check the grammar, he didn’t do anything else, he copied and paste it on my original resume. Here are the inserts:
From John Pohl:
See attached. I have some questions within the Resume needing further quantification and content. PLEASE RESPOND IN THE WORD DOCUMENT AND SEND BACK. I did scan the roles you sent to see what was missing and this provided some feedback and overall ideas of what to add immediately to create a solid alignment. The ATS reports are also attached for your reference. (*DON’T BE SCARED BY THE SCORES NOW! THAT IS BEFORE WE FIX IT 🙂
Please reach out with any questions and by all means, conversational is fine and so are guesstimates! The more info you can provide the Bina Abdul Rahim
Phone Number: (404) 406.6096 Email: [email protected] LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/bina-abdulrahim
Bachelors of Science, Computer Information Systems Concentration: Cybersecurity and Data Analytics, Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Atlanta, GA May 2016 – August 2019 PROVIDE A NARRATIVE OF COURSE WORK, PROJECTS, TOOLS USED
• Associate CISSP (pending) • CompTIA Security+ • Splunk Core Certified Power User • Splunk Enterprise 8.0 Data Administration • AWS Cloud Practitioner
Security: Splunk SIEM ITSI, Metasploit, Burp suite, Tenable Nessus, Wireshark Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Kali Linux, RHEL Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Atom Productivity Tools: Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Microsoft Project and Visio, WordPress Programming Languages: Bash, Python, Splunk Query Language Software/Hardware: Splunk, ExtraHop, Sitescope, Spectrum Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP
MISSING KEYWORDS – THIS GIVES YOU AN IDEA THE WORDING NEEDED AND JUST HOW MANY KEYWORDS THERE ARE IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION. *SOME CAN BE LISTED IN SKILLS SECTION, BUT NEED TO GET SOME NARRATIVE AND EXAMPLES FROM YOU ON THE USAGE OF THESE
Computer Engineering Computer Science Cyber Security Information Assurance Mclean Polygraph Sci Security Clearance Testing Motivated Promoting Assessment Cyber
Advisor DoD Enterprise Security Firewalls Ibm Infrastructure Managed Services Regulatory Compliance Sec Security Clearance Security Infrastructure Security Tools Server US Federal Organizational
Audit Client Compliance Controls Defense Design Services World
Architectures CMS Cloud Security Cyber Operations Detection Digital Forensics DoD Emulation Faa Frameworks Governance Government Agencies Homeland Security Mobile Security Nist Security Automation Situational Awareness Surround Collaboration Resilience Cyber Digital Government Mobile World
Systems Engineer, Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta, GA May 2019–Current
Can you provide info on usage of: Firewalls, Regulatory Compliance, Security Infrastructure, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Security Automation
ANY OTHER NARRATIVE OF THIS ROLE? (REFER TO MISSING KEYWORDS ABOVE FOR IDEAS) REMEMBER- MORE EXPLANATION THE BETTER!
• Deploy, configure, and maintain Splunk Universal Forwarder on Linux and Windows platforms • Develop feeds from data analytics/Splunk to for customer dashboard display to improve customer visibility into desired information display; changes applied across 12,000 clients worldwide
• Managed a 15-20 project workload across twelve business units by configuring, maintaining and implement monitoring using Splunk and ExtraHop
• Evaluate, test and install upgrades to all platform operating systems, applications, and hardware • Monitors and assists in managing applications, device availability, network conditions and status, system reliability and performance, service and program maintenance and storage resources
• Coached, mentored, and led a team of three interns to develop procedures for operational execution by increasing team engagement by 42%
Game Development • Built Hopscotch iPhone Game using Java Development Tools
• Nominated for game of the month by Hopscotch users (https://c.gethopscotch.com/projects/ztpn2q3ys)
Business Software Development • Worked as the lead developer of a group 6 students
• Led a team of four of developers to create a rapid prototype of the FlyDelta app for Delta Airlines WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THIS?
Information Security • Using information security to strategic plan a database for cost and risk management
• Effectively articulate business requirements through the SDLC life cycle.
Women in Tech March 2020 – Current CAN YOU PROVIDE A SENTENCE OR 2 ON THIS!
Co-Host of The Next Tech Podcast CAN YOU PROVIDE A SENTENCE OR 2 ON THIS!
Winner of EC Council Ethical Hacking Scholarship Recipient
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE: PLEASE LIST OUT OTHER JOBS AND DATES BELOW (MAY OR MAY NOT USE DEPENDING ON FINAL SCORES AND OTHER CONTENT WE CAN ADD)
JOB TITLE COMPANY DATES
In the Resume writing business, there is a lot subjective to the content of the product. This client, like every other, paid a fee that secured my service and time. It was returned on schedule and supported by HR reporting that showed an improvement of score (keywords and grammar are scored) from 30% to 90%. In no way was this fraudulent, inaccurate or a scam. The process of writing always includes specific info that is gathered via homework and content provided by the client, which was done in this case. She paid for a service and received the improved product. I ask that this review be removed as it is not an accurate representation.