Victim Location 80921
Type of a scam Employment
I created a *** account in March 2017, which has since gone inactive, and less then 10 months later, on August 28, 2017 I started receiving spam emails from the James Yawn, Graiden Kemp, Leila Coponen, Carmine Scherich, Vivian Morrison, Marcia Berry, Dora Sparks, Tara Little, Jennifer Fields. I’m going to take excerpts from each email but they are lengthy.
I’m with the HR dept at Ok post. Our company hires individuals for remote positions around the US. We came across your resume on a job board site. Upon review, we discovered that your background and education make you the perfect candidate for the position of shipping manager at our company. Your monthly earning will be $2500. Our firm does not demand any startup fees. This position is full time and is provided by a lawful firm. You recognize that the following tasks are mandatory:
1. Checking (Progression, Compatibility, Exploration, Functionality, Regression) Ummm regressing and progressing are different things.
2. Finding computer issues, and fixing them with innovative, recognized techniques.
3. Accurately implement the designated examination techniques.
4. Being proficient in working with mobile/web app screenings
5. Organizing the work assigned by the test lead.
A candidate has to have basic pc literacy and has to have a Dslr readily available as well as a scanner/printer. Permanent internet access is required. The present benefits of this job are health, life, disability and dental insurance are available after the 90 day trial period. You must be excellent with Microsoft office, including, word, powerpoint, excel etc, must be organized/great organization skills. You’ll be taking a month-long training certification course. Please note !! ONLY those with resumes will be contacted for interviews.
Here come the job board scams again.