Victim Location 53218
Type of a scam Other
I believe that I was scammed by a company that is called repackme, when was contacted in April of 2019 to start working for them working from home I thought it was a good idea because I wasn’t working at the time, I was told that I will get paid once a month on the same date for repacking and shipping out packages that came to my home with different names and with my address so I’m thinking that it was an okay job but I’m feeling in my heart that this job is a scam I delivered so many packages and I will say about 16 to 17 packages and now I’m not hearing from the person that was supposed to be in charge I feel like that she’s dodging my calls not responding to my emails and the packages that was on my control panel was erased. They asked me to send them a picture of my driver license and I did just that and praying that they don’t use my Driver license for anything.
Victim Location 32708
Type of a scam Employment
Having reviewed your application, we would like to offer you a chance to become
a part of our big company and try yourself as a Shipping Clerk.
What you need to do:
– Monitor the incoming packages for possible damages.
– Compare the box contents with the details provided in your personal task.
– Give us a daily and full report on the completed tasks.
– Get and ship parcels from/to our buyers.
– Monthly salary is $2,500. Besides, you get a $25-50 commission for each
– Bonuses for personal work results.
– All our jobs are work-from-home positions; we are offering both full- and
– Be a citizen of in the USA.
– At least 20 years old
– Have a printer and a camera.
If you believe, that you are a good match for our demands, then just email us
back and we will contact you within 1-3 days.
Here is what you need to check:
Also, please kindly help other victims by adding new comments
if you have any information of RePackME LLC Reviews - RePackME LLC Scam or Legit.