Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of your patients mask . and changing humidifier water.
Your patient will also normally be required to clean their tubing and humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly. Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this vigorous schedule which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP/Bi-Level system . causing various health complications.
Now . with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer .a water less PAP cleaning alternative .your patients can properly disinfect their CPAP/Bi-Level device and equipment! To use this device . simply plug in your CPAP/Bi-Level to the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer . turn theCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on . and walk away. TheCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer will automatically clean your system using Ozone . also known as activated oxygen . in only 30 minutes.
TheCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizertakes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment . you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9% . it doesn’t get any easier than that!
Why OurCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer
Now there is a solution with theCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizertaking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier . just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
No Electric? No Worries . theCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizerruns on a rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10 year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
Step 1:clean your mask and hose;
Step 2:clean your machine and humidifier.
1)For a non-heated hose:With mask attached . plug your hose intoCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizerand put the mask inside theCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizerbag and zip the bag.
2)FOR A HEATED HOSE:detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask intoCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer . then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn theCPAP Cleaner And Sanitizeron and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete . and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier . dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier . reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizerand wait 30 minutes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap . water . or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable . weighing only 8 ounces
- Ultra quiet
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- 10 year Battery life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare . but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- 18 month warranty
- CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizermachine;
- USB Charger Cable;
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.