Victim Location 77057
Type of a scam Employment
I received the following email, on my job posting and not sure if it is a scam? as it asked for personal information. I did not reply nor will but have attached for your review.
8:25 AM (2 hours ago)
Vacancy for the position of an Administrative Assistant (Admin support) at Fleet-cor Technologies, Inc (READ CAREFULLY)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fleet-cor Technologies, Inc. provides specialized payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers, and government entities in North America, Europe, South Africa, and Asia. It sells a range of customized fleet and lodging payment programs; and offers various card products to purchase fuel, lodging, and related products and services at participating locations. The company also offers prepaid fuel and food vouchers and cards, as well as a solution that enables fleet operators to monitor the capacity utilization and movement of vehicles and drivers. It owns and operates eight proprietary closed-loop networks through which it electronically connects to merchants, and captures, analyzes, and reports customized information. In addition, the company uses third-party networks to deliver its payment programs and services; and provides a range of services, such as issuing and processing, and specialized information services. It sells its products and services directly, as well as through strategic relationships with oil companies and petroleum marketers. Fleet-cor Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Georgia.
With an increase in our customers base from different parts of the globe, the expansion of the company has made it essential in recent times to employ part-time / full time representatives (Reps) in different geographic locations where we render service. The current expansion is what has created job opportunities for interested individual or job seekers. Fleet-cor Technologies constitutes approximately 460 employees comprising of qualified lawyers, legal tax consultants, administrators & Engineers, all dedicated to the provision of professionalism, efficiency and integrity. These experts set themselves apart in their work through commitment, commercial awareness and attention.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. NOTE: There are a lot of pending assignments that needs to be handled and i believe they are simple tasks you can carry out with due diligent and under less supervision, however you will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.
The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties Coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments which comes in form of certified checks or money orders, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage/pay; also you are entitled to either weekly or monthly salary details of salary scheme below, Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income. The company will also provide all pepper work and w2 form for all employee after probational period.
• AD & D Insurance
• Free Medicals
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Admin support)
JOB TYPE: Part-Time / Full Time (Your Choice)
HOURS: 15/20 Hours per week
DAYS: 3 days per week
• PROBATIONARY PERIOD OFFER: 14 days: $500/week (COMPULSORY)
10 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
• PART TIME SALARY: $563/week [$27,000/year (OPTIONAL)
15 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
• FULL-TIME SALARY: $800/week $38,400/year (OPTIONAL)
25 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
BELOW: Is a required information to fill and also your online questionnaire interview should be answered to the best of your knowledge
CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS AND ALSO COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRES FORM AS WELL. REJECT THE OFFER BY REPLYING (I DECLINE)…
Mailing Address : (No P.O Box)
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job & Position:
(IMPORTANT) COMPLETE THIS SECTION:
• Have you ever worked as an personal assistant before?
• Are you taking this as a primary Job?
• If you want to make this your secondary job ( How many Hours does your primary Job Takes? )
• Do you have Professional Reference?
• How Many Hours are you wiling to Devote to work for me?
• What do you Understand by Privacy & Code of Conduct?
• Explain Petty Cash Transactions?
• Describe yourself?
• State "YES" if you own a bank account (A/c information "NOT" needed)
• Bank Name?
• Are you willing to give your best working with me?
We will be expecting your prompt response to confirm your interest…..