Victim Location 46534
Type of a scam Employment
I received the following email and agreement was attached. It sounds great but can not find it in your records. Unsure if this is a scam or not…..
Employment Agreement between PLLC (the "Company") and _____________________________________________ the "Employee"). The Company employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions:
Probationary Period: The Company will pay Employee a fixed salary of $2,500 + bonuses for the services of the Employee. Trial period lasts for 30 days or 30-45 work hours (depending on tasks).
Regular Employment (upon completion of the trial period):
Your beginning rate of compensation is $30,000 annual salary + bonuses ($2,500 every month + bonuses). In addition to this compensation, you will also be paid a commission based on customers’ bonus.
Payment is sent monthly by check or direct bank deposit.
The Employee will be provided with a corporate card to pay for out-of-pocket expenses, in accordance with our policies after you sign a one year contract (upon successful completion of the test period).
2. Duties and Position
The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of a Personal Assistant. The Employee’s duties:
1. Providing enthusiastic, professional, quality service to our customers. Processing various inquiries to enhance their quality of life.
2. Planning, organizing and research
3. Assisting with corporate & personal shopping / acquisition (includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating, purchasing, wrapping and delivering as needed)
4. You must possess fluent knowledge of the city and geography of surrounding areas; as well as knowledge of the restaurants, amenities, clubs and tourism industries to provide to hotel guests.
5. Making arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests (which includes: ideas, researching, scheduling, booking, communication, and follow-up as needed)
6. Making entertainment arrangements (which includes: ideas, researching, scheduling and booking, communication, and follow-up as needed).
3. Time of work
This is not a fulltime position. The Employee can choose a suitable time to perform duties and fulfill the expectations of the position. This is a home-based position. Employees are encouraged to combine this work with other activities, ensuring that all duties are being performed adequately for the Company. Average load is between two to three hours a day.
4. Confidentiality of Proprietary Information
The Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. The Company reserves the option to terminate the Employee’s agreement with the Company should this occur.
In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity, the Employee may take two weeks leave from the position. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over a month, the Company may terminate the Employee’s employment, and the Company’s obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
6. Termination of Agreement
Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 7 days written notice to the Employee. The Company may request that the Employee continue to perform his/her duties up to the date of termination. The Company will continue to pay the Employee the salary earned on any such transactions. If the employee has been working for more than 6 months by the day of termination, the Company will pay him $2,500. The Employee may also terminate employment upon 7 days’ written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to the date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, the Company may terminate the Employee’s employment upon 7 days’ notice to the Employee should any of the following events occur:
1. The client doesn’t receive adequate funds due to the Employee’s error or;
2. The Employee reveals confidential information or;
3. The Employee intentionally processes erroneous purchases.
4. The Employee does not demonstrate required work ethics and due diligence.
7. Effect of Prior Agreements
This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Company, or any predecessor of the Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation owing to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.
If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions if this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law, any prior agreement between the Company and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.
9. Oral Modifications Not Binding
This instrument is the entire agreement between the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
PLLC, NEW YORK
380 Lexington Ave, New York
Nina Soto [email protected] details
To hadesireiryfl [email protected]
Agreement 60.doc (56 KB)
Your resume was obtained from CareerBuilder database and we think that your qualifications and knowledge would perfectly fit for the part-time position of a Virtual Assistant that is currently open.
Description of the position :
Position : Virtual assistant
Type of employment: Part-time
General job requirements :
* 18 + y.o.; legal U.S. residents only!
* Diligence and ability to meet deadlines;
* Possess fluent knowledge of the city and geography of surrounding areas. Knowledge of local area, places, restaurants etc to provide to hotel guests.
* Basic computer skills ; MS Office or alternative software.
* Ability to print and scan documents
* Always be available to receive phone calls from clients during business hours
* check email daily for new projects
* Can Start tomorrow
The job would be about doing helping our clients both from home doing internet researches and locally if our clients visit your area. This offer entails approximately few hours a day. Ability to combine with other type of employment.
* $30,000 Annual Salary and Bonuses from clients
* pay increases at six-month intervals
* Mon-Fri, no Sundays required
* Medical, dental, disability insurance with dependent option after 60 days
* 401 k with company match * Paid One month trial period. You get $2,500.00 Standard tasks, mostly from home.
If you match these requirements and are interested in this part-time job opportunity, please forward us your confirmation.
We’re looking forward to your reply with attached resume. We will get in touch with you soon.
PS: Please disregard this notification if you are not interested to start shortly. *Faithfully*