Barco-chat

Check Barco-chat reviews to see if it is legit.

Raul – Sep 24, 2020

Barco-chat is a scam,
thou i was at the veg of losing but i quickly quit cut off the transaction

below is my chat with JOHN,

Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
CANADA
Meet
Start a meeting
Join a meeting
Hangouts
Something’s not right.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google. We’ll keep trying…

This may be caused by network or proxy issues. Learn more. Please try accessing Hangouts directly.
Errors: 302

58 of 111
Re: CareerBuilder: About Your Resume : Opeyemi Yaya
Inbox

HR
Apr 23, 2020, 6:07 PM
to me

Opeyemi Yaya ,

We are considering you as the new Administrative Assistant for our company.

Salary: Fixed $3500/monthly & 8% commission for the each processed test payment from company or investor

Key responsibilities include preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources. Processing the orders, researching payment methods, assisting and consulting clients on investing in the company. Assisting Agents with various inquiries; act as a liaison between agents and other departments

Working under the supervision of the Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative services.

We provide necessary training and pay salary and bonuses during the training period.

Reply to this e-mail with your name, phone and we will get in touch with you.

opeyemi tobi
Apr 24, 2020, 12:50 AM
to [email protected]

Ok

Full Legal Name: Yaya Opeyemi Oluwatobi.
Mobile Number: 2348028109106.

Many thanks.

John K. Robinson
Attachments
Apr 24, 2020, 9:05 AM
to me

Dear, opeyemi.

I am John K. Robinson, recruiting manager of Barco, LTD.
This job is for the US residents only.

Allow me to present you with the most important facts about an Administrative Assistant job that you have applied for with us.
Firstly, I ask you to familiarize yourself with the FCO attached to this letter.
Barco LTD is a newly established IT-company headquartered in Hong Kong, PRC.
We are registering a branch in the US and have one opened in London, GB already.

By the end of June 2020, we will start working in Miami, which is why we are highly interested in hiring ambitious and most qualified people.
The aim of our recruitment campaign is to prepare employees for the future work in the new US branches.
Barco is a tool for effective communication and a software wallet designed to store cryptocurrency recording transactions on the blockchain.
This crypto wallet provides people with the secure decentralized system and guarantees 100% confidentiality.
It also features a built-in messenger for safe and private communication. We are committed to becoming market leaders and developing software
solutions that provide convenient, effective and secure features.

After we thoroughly test our app, it will soon be available on the App Store and Google Play.
Barco, LTD are searching for experienced Administrative Assistants that are ready to help us successfully enter the US market.
We have already used this employee recruitment and expansion strategies in England and other European countries,
and now we plan to use it in the US Canada as well. Our assistants currently work with investors and clients from London, Paris, Munich, etc.
Please read the attached document carefully; it contains essential information for the successful cooperation, including the salary level,
bonus policy, fringe benefit rates, terms and conditions offered to you by Barco, LTD.

Vacancy:
part-time administrative assistant.

Workload:
20 hours per week, from Monday to Friday according to your time zone.

Salary:
$3500 per month (payments are made every two weeks or weekly).

Bonuses:
Employees are rewarded for completing everyday tasks.

Benefits we offer:
flextime;
home-based job;
health insurance;
4 weeks of paid annual leave;
free training courses;
and even more employee benefits in the future.

Though daily tasks are quite simple, some skills are needed, which is why a newly employed person will have to complete intensive on-the-job
training during their first month.

Please let us know if this would be of interest.
We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to contact us for further information.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]


You wrote 24.04.2020:

Attachments area

opeyemi tobi
Apr 24, 2020, 9:20 PM
to John

Dear John,

Am interested

Many thanks

On Friday, April 24, 2020, John K. Robinson wrote:
Dear, opeyemi.

I am John K. Robinson, recruiting manager of Barco, LTD.
This job is for the US residents only.

Allow me to present you with the most important facts about an Administrative Assistant job that you have applied for with us.
Firstly, I ask you to familiarize yourself with the FCO attached to this letter.
Barco LTD is a newly established IT-company headquartered in Hong Kong, PRC.
We are registering a branch in the US and have one opened in London, GB already.

By the end of June 2020, we will start working in Miami, which is why we are highly interested in hiring ambitious and most qualified people.
The aim of our recruitment campaign is to prepare employees for the future work in the new US branches.
Barco is a tool for effective communication and a software wallet designed to store cryptocurrency recording transactions on the blockchain.
This crypto wallet provides people with the secure decentralized system and guarantees 100% confidentiality.
It also features a built-in messenger for safe and private communication. We are committed to becoming market leaders and developing software
solutions that provide convenient, effective and secure features.

After we thoroughly test our app, it will soon be available on the App Store and Google Play.
Barco, LTD are searching for experienced Administrative Assistants that are ready to help us successfully enter the US market.
We have already used this employee recruitment and expansion strategies in England and other European countries,
and now we plan to use it in the US Canada as well. Our assistants currently work with investors and clients from London, Paris, Munich, etc.
Please read the attached document carefully; it contains essential information for the successful cooperation, including the salary level,
bonus policy, fringe benefit rates, terms and conditions offered to you by Barco, LTD.

Vacancy:
part-time administrative assistant.

Workload:
20 hours per week, from Monday to Friday according to your time zone.

Salary:
$3500 per month (payments are made every two weeks or weekly).

Bonuses:
Employees are rewarded for completing everyday tasks.

Benefits we offer:
flextime;
home-based job;
health insurance;
4 weeks of paid annual leave;
free training courses;
and even more employee benefits in the future.

Though daily tasks are quite simple, some skills are needed, which is why a newly employed person will have to complete intensive on-the-job
training during their first month.

Please let us know if this would be of interest.
We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to contact us for further information.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]


You wrote 24.04.2020:

Ok

Full Legal Name:
Mobile Number:

Many thanks.

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, HR wrote:

Opeyemi Yaya ,

We are considering you as the new Administrative Assistant for our company.

Salary: Fixed $3500/monthly & 8% commission for the each processed test payment from company or investor

Key responsibilities include preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources. Processing the orders, researching payment methods, assisting and consulting clients on investing in the company. Assisting Agents with various inquiries; act as a liaison between agents and other departments

Working under the supervision of the Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative services.

We provide necessary training and pay salary and bonuses during the training period.

Reply to this e-mail with your name, phone and we will get in touch with you.

John K. Robinson
Apr 24, 2020, 9:30 PM
to me

Dear, opeyemi.

Many thanks for the quick reply.
Barco, LTD has an official website which is https://barco-chat.com

We are glad to offer you flexible work options, including working remotely from home or in the office.
There is an opportunity to start working from home and after having passed training courses opt to our workplace.
Our aim is to take our company global, starting with expanding to the North America (US and Canada).
To achieve our goals, we intend to hire aspiring administrative assistants and other professionals specializing
in software testing, supporting clients, and doing market research.
We are glad to provide you with further information on what we are expecting and searching for.

Our company is focused on completing the following tasks (and we hope, you will help us get them done):

1. We expect you to carefully explore the top US-based digital asset exchanges and bitcoin ATM providers that offer
services of exchanging a virtual currency. We are also interested in finding global cryptocurrency exchanges licensed in the USA.
Such providers and exchanges may be built in our decentralized messenger and blockchain-based wallet with an intention
to facilitate investments and trading process. The following tasks will be included in your operational plan:

Testing cryptocurrency exchanges such as Google Pay, CashApp, Localbitcoins, Venmo, Kraken, etc.
Comparing them with each other by analyzing functionality, security and convenience
Consulting, supporting clients and helping them carry out operations

We also expect assistants to perform a variety of administrative and marketing tasks.
Our experienced employees will help you get the work done by providing you with the most important information and adequate training you need.

2. Here at Barco, LTD, your job responsibilities will revolve around:

Assisting and consulting current and new investors
Explaining clients how to exchange their money for Bitcoins and other digital assets
Advising on investments and most effective deposit methods

All new employees are asked to undertake a corporate training course, which will take them a month and will be free of charge.
During the training period, you will learn to complete your job tasks, trade digital assets and find out the differences between
cryptocurrency payment methods. This period is fully paid, and you will also get a bonus after having passed the training.
We proudly announce that our clients from the US are 100 % satisfied with domestic investments in cryptocurrencies we help them make,
because we provide them with faster and easier operations comparing to global market players from other countries.
We aim to make their investments even more convenient and secure, which is why we are to test several different payment methods and ways of
exchanging money for cryptocurrency in the USA, including such services as Zelle transfers, ACH, Venmo, Google Pay, CashApp, Wire transfer,
Quick pay and many more.
We plan to integrate some of them in our crypto wallet, so we count on you to assist investors, test the exchanges and find the best ones
for saving our clients’ time and money. During your training period, you will be able to try some transfer and payment methods without
spending a dollar. After completing each task, you will be asked to write a report. Depending on the results, we will choose the most
suitable methods and technologies that will be built in our system. By the end of the year, we will start selling Barco tokens,
so we expect you to become a pro in the near future.
Please note that during their first month, new employees have task-oriented training. You will be fully paid and even have a chance to earn bonus,
and our team will support you and help understand the job’s requirements.
You are welcomed to join this company as soon as you would like to start. Please inform us of your availability and daily schedule.
If these working conditions suit you, we will be excited to have you as part of Barco, LTD team.

After receiving your reply, we will send you an application form and an employment contract.
Looking forward to your response.
https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]

opeyemi tobi
Apr 25, 2020, 3:36 AM
to John

Dear John,

Am ok with the terms and conditions.

Many thanks.

John K. Robinson
Apr 25, 2020, 6:11 AM
to me

Dear, opeyemi.

Allow us to move forward with the application.

Refer to the link below
https://barco-chat.com/careers/
Please fill out the form completely and send it back to us. After reviewing it, we will draw up an employment contract.
In this stage, we also take our time to consider the information on a candidate to make a final hiring decision.
After choosing the right candidate, we will send them a contract and provide them with further instructions.
Thank you for your time and effort. We wish you the best of luck with your application and hiring process.

Await your response.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]


You wrote 25.04.2020:

John K. Robinson
Attachments
Apr 27, 2020, 6:51 AM
to me

Dear, opeyemi.

On behalf of Barco, LTD, I would like to announce that you have been confirmed for the Administrative Assistant position.
It was a pleasure meeting you, and we all agreed that your skill set was a perfect match for the job requirements.
We have determined that you are an ideal candidate for this position, so we look forward to you joining us.
We think that you are a good fit for the job and hope that you will enjoy working with us and help us grow our business.
Please find the signed employment contract attached to this email.
Review the document carefully, print out a copy, fill in your name, address and signing date, then sign the document.
We also would like you to take a picture of a signed copy and send it to us in an email.
Once we receive it, your onboarding process will continue.
We extend our sincere congratulations to you and are glad to have you on the team! If there are any concerns, let us know.
This email and any files attached to it are confidential and intended only for the person named.
Copying, sharing, disclosing its content and information without express written approval of the sender are strictly prohibited.

Await your kind response.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]


You wrote 27.04.2020:

Attachments area

opeyemi tobi
Attachments
May 1, 2020, 3:55 PM
to John

Dear John,

Sorry for the delay.

After carefully reading through and digest the terms and conditions of the contract
I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the contract.

Many thanks

Attachments area

John K. Robinson
May 1, 2020, 4:04 PM
to me

Dear, opeyemi.

Thank you for signing the contract.

We would like you to add Preston to you contacts. His cellphone number is +447549805442
It is linked to his WhatsApp account, so you have to download the app to communicate with Preston.
It is important because he will supervise and help you during your first month.

You can also send us your number, and he will add you to his contact list himself.
Please inform us of your availability to work from Monday to Friday.
We need to schedule daily transaction tests and keep track of time they take.
As soon as you are ready, we will start our 1-month training course.
We pay 100 % of salary for new employees undertaking the training period,
and you will also have a chance to get bonuses for completing additional tasks.
Since you are a new employee, you will be given the simplest tasks to understand our business concept,
and Preston will be there for you to help and answer your questions.
Your goal on the first month in a new job is to LEARN TO HELP CLIENTS MAKE INVESTMENTS AND EXCHANGE THEIR MONEY FOR DIFFERENT CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
Barco aims to become one of the market leaders, along with Viber, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
You will have to create accounts on several exchange platforms, such as Zelle, ACH, Cashapp, Wire, etc.,
to make online payments and try different payment methods that we are going to use for exchanging money for our company’s tokens.
That is why you will be asked to write reports, and we will analyze the results of your work.

Here is the list of work instructions design to ensure your working process is effective and consistent:

1. You need to create accounts on the following platforms:

• Localbitcoins.com
• CashApp
• Venmo
• Paxful

In the near future, you are expected to discover new apps, services and website that are used in the USA.
The platforms listed above are free to use and essential for completing your tasks.
Using them, you will make test transactions to be able to consult your future customers as well as to write reports.
We hope that you will soon become an expert which is ready to develop new investment strategies and answer clients’ questions
about Bitcoin ATMs and cryptocurrency exchanges.

2. You will be asked to create an account on Zellepay.com. Zelle is one of our potential business partners,
so we plan to build their advance payment system in Barco messenger to help our users make the fastest and cheapest investments.
Our aim is to help Zelle improve, which is why you will test the APS not just for us but for them, too.
Their app is free and easy to download, so it will not be a problem to you to use it, test it and write a report.
In the end of your training period, you are expected to become an expert in everything about Zelle and to be able to help our
clients meet their investment goals by using it.

3. We have appointed Preston to be your personal assistant. He is an experienced professional which knows all about physical
and digital cryptocurrency exchanges. Preston has been working in this industry for many years, which is why he has all the skills
and knowledge needed to work with online exchanges and investors, help other employees and assist clients.
Barco has lots in common with WhatsApp messenger, but our app is even better – it has a built-in crypto wallet for storing different
types of digital assets at the same time. So, during your training period you will be asked to communicate with Preston using WhatsApp.
Please remember to download it on your phone and add him to your contacts. You can also send us your phone number linked to this messenger,
and Preston will add you himself. His number is +447549805442

I am 100 % percent sure you are going to make a new PROFESSIONAL for our US and Canadian branches, A REAL EXPERT in cryptocurrency exchanges,
and A PERFECT ASSISTANT for the most important customers.

We are glad to have you on our team.
Await your reply.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]


You wrote 01.05.2020:

> Dear John,

> Sorry for the delay.

> After carefully reading through and digest the terms and conditions of the
> contract
> I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the contract.

> Many thanks

> On Monday, April 27, 2020, John K. Robinson wrote:

>> Dear, opeyemi.
>>
>> On behalf of Barco, LTD, I would like to announce that you have been
>> confirmed for the Administrative Assistant position.
>> It was a pleasure meeting you, and we all agreed that your skill set was a
>> perfect match for the job requirements.
>> We have determined that you are an ideal candidate for this position, so
>> we look forward to you joining us.
>> We think that you are a good fit for the job and hope that you will enjoy
>> working with us and help us grow our business.
>> Please find the signed employment contract attached to this email.
>> Review the document carefully, print out a copy, fill in your name,
>> address and signing date, then sign the document.
>> We also would like you to take a picture of a signed copy and send it to
>> us in an email.
>> Once we receive it, your onboarding process will continue.
>> We extend our sincere congratulations to you and are glad to have you on
>> the team! If there are any concerns, let us know.
>> This email and any files attached to it are confidential and intended only
>> for the person named.
>> Copying, sharing, disclosing its content and information without express
>> written approval of the sender are strictly prohibited.
>>
>> Await your kind response.
>>
>>
>> Sincerely Yours,
>> John K. Robinson
>> Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com
>> mailto:[email protected]

>>
>> —
>> You wrote 27.04.2020:
>>
>>
>> Dear John,
>>
>> Am ok with the terms and conditions.
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> On Friday, April 24, 2020, John K. Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Dear, opeyemi.
>>
>> Many thanks for the quick reply.
>> Barco, LTD has an official website which is https://barco-chat.com
>>
>> We are glad to offer you flexible work options, including working remotely
>> from home or in the office.
>> There is an opportunity to start working from home and after having passed
>> training courses opt to our workplace.
>> Our aim is to take our company global, starting with expanding to the
>> North America (US and Canada).
>> To achieve our goals, we intend to hire aspiring administrative assistants
>> and other professionals specializing
>> in software testing, supporting clients, and doing market research.
>> We are glad to provide you with further information on what we are
>> expecting and searching for.
>>
>> Our company is focused on completing the following tasks (and we hope, you
>> will help us get them done):
>>
>> 1. We expect you to carefully explore the top US-based digital asset
>> exchanges and bitcoin ATM providers that offer
>> services of exchanging a virtual currency. We are also interested in
>> finding global cryptocurrency exchanges licensed in the USA.
>> Such providers and exchanges may be built in our decentralized messenger
>> and blockchain-based wallet with an intention
>> to facilitate investments and trading process. The following tasks will be
>> included in your operational plan:
>>
>> Testing cryptocurrency exchanges such as Google Pay, CashApp,
>> Localbitcoins, Venmo, Kraken, etc.
>> Comparing them with each other by analyzing functionality, security
>> and convenience
>> Consulting, supporting clients and helping them carry out operations
>>
>> We also expect assistants to perform a variety of administrative and
>> marketing tasks.
>> Our experienced employees will help you get the work done by providing you
>> with the most important information and adequate training you need.
>>
>> 2. Here at Barco, LTD, your job responsibilities will revolve around:
>>
>> Assisting and consulting current and new investors
>> Explaining clients how to exchange their money for Bitcoins and other
>> digital assets
>> Advising on investments and most effective deposit methods
>>
>> All new employees are asked to undertake a corporate training course,
>> which will take them a month and will be free of charge.
>> During the training period, you will learn to complete your job tasks,
>> trade digital assets and find out the differences between
>> cryptocurrency payment methods. This period is fully paid, and you will
>> also get a bonus after having passed the training.
>> We proudly announce that our clients from the US are 100 % satisfied with
>> domestic investments in cryptocurrencies we help them make,
>> because we provide them with faster and easier operations comparing to
>> global market players from other countries.
>> We aim to make their investments even more convenient and secure, which is
>> why we are to test several different payment methods and ways of
>> exchanging money for cryptocurrency in the USA, including such services as
>> Zelle transfers, ACH, Venmo, Google Pay, CashApp, Wire transfer,
>> Quick pay and many more.
>> We plan to integrate some of them in our crypto wallet, so we count on you
>> to assist investors, test the exchanges and find the best ones
>> for saving our clients’ time and money. During your training period, you
>> will be able to try some transfer and payment methods without
>> spending a dollar. After completing each task, you will be asked to write
>> a report. Depending on the results, we will choose the most
>> suitable methods and technologies that will be built in our system. By the
>> end of the year, we will start selling Barco tokens,
>> so we expect you to become a pro in the near future.
>> Please note that during their first month, new employees have
>> task-oriented training. You will be fully paid and even have a chance to
>> earn bonus,
>> and our team will support you and help understand the job’s requirements.
>> You are welcomed to join this company as soon as you would like to start.
>> Please inform us of your availability and daily schedule.
>> If these working conditions suit you, we will be excited to have you as
>> part of Barco, LTD team.
>>
>> After receiving your reply, we will send you an application form and an
>> employment contract.
>> Looking forward to your response.
>>
>>
>> Sincerely Yours,
>> John K. Robinson
>> Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com
>> mailto:[email protected]

>>
>> —
>> You wrote 24.04.2020:
>>
>>
>> Dear John,
>>
>> Am interested
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> On Friday, April 24, 2020, John K. Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Dear, opeyemi.
>>
>> I am John K. Robinson, recruiting manager of Barco, LTD.
>> This job is for the US residents only.
>>
>> Allow me to present you with the most important facts about an
>> Administrative Assistant job that you have applied for with us.
>> Firstly, I ask you to familiarize yourself with the FCO attached to this
>> letter.
>> Barco LTD is a newly established IT-company headquartered in Hong Kong,
>> PRC.
>> We are registering a branch in the US and have one opened in London, GB
>> already.
>>
>> By the end of June 2020, we will start working in Miami, which is why we
>> are highly interested in hiring ambitious and most qualified people.
>> The aim of our recruitment campaign is to prepare employees for the future
>> work in the new US branches.
>> Barco is a tool for effective communication and a software wallet designed
>> to store cryptocurrency recording transactions on the blockchain.
>> This crypto wallet provides people with the secure decentralized system
>> and guarantees 100% confidentiality.
>> It also features a built-in messenger for safe and private communication.
>> We are committed to becoming market leaders and developing software
>> solutions that provide convenient, effective and secure features.
>>
>> After we thoroughly test our app, it will soon be available on the App
>> Store and Google Play.
>> Barco, LTD are searching for experienced Administrative Assistants that
>> are ready to help us successfully enter the US market.
>> We have already used this employee recruitment and expansion strategies in
>> England and other European countries,
>> and now we plan to use it in the US Canada as well. Our assistants
>> currently work with investors and clients from London, Paris, Munich, etc.
>> Please read the attached document carefully; it contains essential
>> information for the successful cooperation, including the salary level,
>> bonus policy, fringe benefit rates, terms and conditions offered to you by
>> Barco, LTD.
>>
>> Vacancy:
>> part-time administrative assistant.
>>
>> Workload:
>> 20 hours per week, from Monday to Friday according to your time zone.
>>
>> Salary:
>> $3500 per month (payments are made every two weeks or weekly).
>>
>> Bonuses:
>> Employees are rewarded for completing everyday tasks.
>>
>> Benefits we offer:
>> flextime;
>> home-based job;
>> health insurance;
>> 4 weeks of paid annual leave;
>> free training courses;
>> and even more employee benefits in the future.
>>
>> Though daily tasks are quite simple, some skills are needed, which is why
>> a newly employed person will have to complete intensive on-the-job
>> training during their first month.
>>
>> Please let us know if this would be of interest.
>> We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to contact us for further
>> information.
>>
>>
>> Sincerely Yours,
>> John K. Robinson
>> Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com
>> mailto:[email protected]

>>
>> —
>> You wrote 24.04.2020:
>>
>>
>> Ok
>>
>> Full Legal Name: Yaya Opeyemi Oluwatobi.
>> Mobile Number: 2348028109106.
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thursday, April 23, 2020, HR wrote:
>>
>> Opeyemi Yaya ,
>>
>> We are considering you as the new Administrative Assistant for our company.
>>
>> Salary: Fixed $3500/monthly & 8% commission for the each processed test
>> payment from company or investor
>>
>> Key responsibilities include preparing reports, summaries, or replies to
>> inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
>> Processing the orders, researching payment methods, assisting and
>> consulting clients on investing in the company. Assisting Agents with
>> various inquiries; act as a liaison between agents and other departments
>>
>> Working under the supervision of the Manager, the Administrative Assistant
>> will perform a variety of general administrative services.
>>
>> We provide necessary training and pay salary and bonuses during the
>> training period.
>>
>> Reply to this e-mail with your name, phone and we will get in touch with
>> you.
>>

opeyemi tobi
May 7, 2020, 8:46 PM
to John

Dear John,
I contacted Mr. Preston as directed but i made used of my Nigeria number instead of my U.S home telephone because I roam the line so he blocked me from sending messages to him I would like to use my U.S number if that will be case
Kindly intervene as I have registered on all the the platform and I have started my research on other payment platform.

Many thanks.

On Friday, May 1, 2020, John K. Robinson wrote:
Dear, opeyemi.

Thank you for signing the contract.

We would like you to add Preston to you contacts. His cellphone number is +447549805442
It is linked to his WhatsApp account, so you have to download the app to communicate with Preston.
It is important because he will supervise and help you during your first month.

You can also send us your number, and he will add you to his contact list himself.
Please inform us of your availability to work from Monday to Friday.
We need to schedule daily transaction tests and keep track of time they take.
As soon as you are ready, we will start our 1-month training course.
We pay 100 % of salary for new employees undertaking the training period,
and you will also have a chance to get bonuses for completing additional tasks.
Since you are a new employee, you will be given the simplest tasks to understand our business concept,
and Preston will be there for you to help and answer your questions.
Your goal on the first month in a new job is to LEARN TO HELP CLIENTS MAKE INVESTMENTS AND EXCHANGE THEIR MONEY FOR DIFFERENT CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
Barco aims to become one of the market leaders, along with Viber, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
You will have to create accounts on several exchange platforms, such as Zelle, ACH, Cashapp, Wire, etc.,
to make online payments and try different payment methods that we are going to use for exchanging money for our company’s tokens.
That is why you will be asked to write reports, and we will analyze the results of your work.

Here is the list of work instructions design to ensure your working process is effective and consistent:

1. You need to create accounts on the following platforms:

• Localbitcoins.com
• CashApp
• Venmo
• Paxful

In the near future, you are expected to discover new apps, services and website that are used in the USA.
The platforms listed above are free to use and essential for completing your tasks.
Using them, you will make test transactions to be able to consult your future customers as well as to write reports.
We hope that you will soon become an expert which is ready to develop new investment strategies and answer clients’ questions
about Bitcoin ATMs and cryptocurrency exchanges.

2. You will be asked to create an account on Zellepay.com. Zelle is one of our potential business partners,
so we plan to build their advance payment system in Barco messenger to help our users make the fastest and cheapest investments.
Our aim is to help Zelle improve, which is why you will test the APS not just for us but for them, too.
Their app is free and easy to download, so it will not be a problem to you to use it, test it and write a report.
In the end of your training period, you are expected to become an expert in everything about Zelle and to be able to help our
clients meet their investment goals by using it.

3. We have appointed Preston to be your personal assistant. He is an experienced professional which knows all about physical
and digital cryptocurrency exchanges. Preston has been working in this industry for many years, which is why he has all the skills
and knowledge needed to work with online exchanges and investors, help other employees and assist clients.
Barco has lots in common with WhatsApp messenger, but our app is even better – it has a built-in crypto wallet for storing different
types of digital assets at the same time. So, during your training period you will be asked to communicate with Preston using WhatsApp.
Please remember to download it on your phone and add him to your contacts. You can also send us your phone number linked to this messenger,
and Preston will add you himself. His number is +447549805442

I am 100 % percent sure you are going to make a new PROFESSIONAL for our US and Canadian branches, A REAL EXPERT in cryptocurrency exchanges,
and A PERFECT ASSISTANT for the most important customers.

We are glad to have you on our team.
Await your reply.

Sincerely Yours,
John K. Robinson
Barco LTD https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]

Jesse – May 20, 2020

Victim Location 31411

Total money lost $3,000

Type of a scam Employment

The company is Barco-Chat. They advertise that they are an "instant messaging/social app allowing access to a blockchain community." Part of that includes working with cryptocurrency.

I saw a job posting online to be a part-time administrative assistant. I applied and received a reply from someone identifying as John K. Robinson, he said he was the hiring manager. After going back and forth via email, I was told that I got the job and was sent, via email, an employee contract to read and sign. Considering that it’s a very strange time in the world (Covid, etc.), I did not think it was odd or suspicious that a company would be operating this way (especially since the job was listed as remote). Upon starting my first day, I was assigned a trainer named Preston Diop (i didn’t find out his real last name until later) and told that we would be communicating via Whatsapp. He said that he was a trainer contracted by the company, he lived in London, and he would be my contact and support during the 1 month training period. The first training exercise was to download a variety of ecommerce apps and apps that allowed you to exchange/move cryptocurrency. Preston said that he was going to transfer funds via one of the apps for training purposes. I would be learning how to exchange USD to cryptocurrency, so I could advise clients on the process in the future. Without requesting permission or notifying me beforehand, Preston sent a significant amount of money via Zelle to me (in my personal account). I asked Preston if it was normal that a personal account would be used for training purposes and he assured me that it was totally fine. I felt very uncomfortable with the fact that a significant amount of money was sent via Zelle from a company and person I didn’t know. I decided to do more research and found that Preston Diop was listed on a cryptocurrency scam website as as a blackmail scammer—he was listed multiple times for the same thing. I determined that it wasn’t a good idea to continue with the "training" or the position, so I said I was going to return the funds to the original sender. Since Zelle is built in to the Chase Mobile App, you have no choice as to whether you can accept or deny a deposit–unlike Venmo that has a second step before funds are moved to your account. Once I realized this was likely a bigger scamming operation, I contacted Chase and informed them that I was likely dealing with a scammer and I wanted to know if they had the ability to return funds via Zelle. I didn’t want anything to do with the money, I just wanted it out of my account so I could cut off contact with these people. Chase informed me that they did not have the capabilities to return the funds and I was told to ask the original sender where to return the funds to–they said there was nothing they could for me. I did as instructed by Chase and contacted the sender and asked where to return the funds. Email information was provided and I started sending the funds back. Unbeknownst to me, the scammer filed a fraud claim against me with their bank over the funds they had sent me and that I had refunded. My account was frozen and locked, I was put under investigation by Chase, Chase was even less willing to assist me with this issue despite reporting it well within 24 hours, I’ve had to file 3 separate claims with Chase just to get them to investigate the situation, and since I no longer had the available funds in my account (money was returned to sender), Chase stated I’m responsible for the total amount and debited my account. When I asked Preston why a fraud claim was filed, he blocked me on Whatsapp. I have not had contact with them since then.

This is a scam of the highest violation. Not only was I left to completely fend for myself by my financial institution that prides itself on "fraud protection all day, everyday", but the scammer got away with it. By preying on desperate people just trying to earn an honest living during uncertain times, they are able to get ahead with their scams and leave the victim to pick up the pieces. If you see a job listing for any position at Barco-Chat, it’s FAKE. DO NOT APPLY. They will use you, violate your bank account, and leave you even more desperate than before.

Below is the email I received from John K. Robinson upon my hiring:

"Many thanks for the quick reply.

Barco, LTD has an official website which is https://barco-chat.com

We are glad to offer you flexible work options, including working remotely from home or in the office.

There is an opportunity to start working from home and after having passed training courses opt to our workplace.

Our aim is to take our company global, starting with expanding to the North America (US and Canada).

To achieve our goals, we intend to hire aspiring administrative assistants and other professionals specializing

in software testing, supporting clients, and doing market research.

We are glad to provide you with further information on what we are expecting and searching for.

Our company is focused on completing the following tasks (and we hope, you will help us get them done):

1. We expect you to carefully explore the top US-based digital asset exchanges and bitcoin ATM providers that offer

services of exchanging a virtual currency. We are also interested in finding global cryptocurrency exchanges licensed in the USA.

Such providers and exchanges may be built in our decentralized messenger and blockchain-based wallet with an intention

to facilitate investments and trading process. The following tasks will be included in your operational plan:

Testing cryptocurrency exchanges such as Google Pay, CashApp, Localbitcoins, Venmo, Kraken, etc.

Comparing them with each other by analyzing functionality, security and convenience

Consulting, supporting clients and helping them carry out operations

We also expect assistants to perform a variety of administrative and marketing tasks.

Our experienced employees will help you get the work done by providing you with the most important information and adequate training you need.

2. Here at Barco, LTD, your job responsibilities will revolve around:

Assisting and consulting current and new investors

Explaining clients how to exchange their money for Bitcoins and other digital assets

Advising on investments and most effective deposit methods

All new employees are asked to undertake a corporate training course, which will take them a month and will be free of charge.

During the training period, you will learn to complete your job tasks, trade digital assets and find out the differences between

cryptocurrency payment methods. This period is fully paid, and you will also get a bonus after having passed the training.

We proudly announce that our clients from the US are 100 % satisfied with domestic investments in cryptocurrencies we help them make,

because we provide them with faster and easier operations comparing to global market players from other countries.

We aim to make their investments even more convenient and secure, which is why we are to test several different payment methods and ways of exchanging money for cryptocurrency in the USA, including such services as Zelle transfers, ACH, Venmo, Google Pay, CashApp, Wire transfer, Quick pay and many more.We plan to integrate some of them in our crypto wallet, so we count on you to assist investors, test the exchanges and find the best ones for saving our clients’ time and money. During your training period, you will be able to try some transfer and payment methods without spending a dollar. After completing each task, you will be asked to write a report. Depending on the results, we will choose the most suitable methods and technologies that will be built in our system. By the end of the year, we will start selling Barco tokens,

so we expect you to become a pro in the near future. Please note that during their first month, new employees have task-oriented training. You will be fully paid and even have a chance to earn bonus, and our team will support you and help understand the job’s requirements. You are welcomed to join this company as soon as you would like to start. Please inform us of your availability and daily schedule. If these working conditions suit you, we will be excited to have you as part of Barco, LTD team."

"After receiving your reply, we will send you an application form and an employment contract.

Looking forward to your response.

https://barco-chat.com mailto:[email protected]"

Tamara – Sep 24, 2020

sorry dear

Evelyn – May 13, 2020

Victim Location 97236

Type of a scam Employment

I received advertisement about a job opening at Barco-chat and I applied for administrative assistant position through Barco-chat website. After receiving job offer, I signed employment agreement with them and start 1 month training.They asked me download WhatsApp to talk with Preston who is my trainer. Preston requires me to link my bank with Zelle,Cash App and Venom to practice transfer money so I can help the clients after passing the training period. They transferred money to my bank account through Zelle and ask me to transfer money to Cash App or cash the money out to buy Bitcoin and send all the Bitcoin to their wallet addresses which they provided for me. I did 4 transactions for them. At the Bitcoin ATM, when I need to pass registration process to buy more than $900 Bitcoin value, Preston instructed me tell the investigator that I bought Bitcoin for my personal investment to make the process faster. After I successfully used cash to buy Bitcoins and sent for them, he asked me for my bank account information to make wire transfer for more practices. I feel something wrong with my job because no legal company uses employee bank account to process the money and tell the employee said for " personal investment ". I researched online to see if anybody in the same situation as me and figure out many scam jobs out there have similar the concepts. I called the bank and they said that I definitely got a job scam and those money I cashed and transferred completely gone. The company probably stole other people money and transferred to my account to make clean money for them. The money transferred to my account will soon be reversed and I would loss that amount.

Website:

Phone:

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *