Victim Location 85032
Type of a scam Credit Repair/Debt Relief
Arrived on pink paper via mail to my business.
Offering "Final Settlement Offer" on my ‘proposed unsecured debt’.
THe document states ONLY an 800 number.. I called from a different phone and there was an answering service…
THe pink document to some people could look official as it is intimidating. It has an official looking barcode at bottom and states "secure and confidential".
In the fine print barely readable at bottom of page, disclaimer states not a debt collector,and has no connection with the three credit bureaus ..etc..
Rules for scanning a document:
1. Who send secure documentation on pink paper?
2. No address listed (email, website, etc)
3. No indication or supported documentation supporting figures stated in document.
6. no names of representatives
7. Called listed 800 # (from a different phone not related to me) and an answering service person answers. I asked a few simple questions and no answers provided..