Victim Location 49319
Type of a scam Employment
This is the third email I have received, each had a different name and email but the body of the email was pretty much the same:
2:56 PM (1 hour ago)
Home-based Logistics Coordinator
We are country-wide Transportation and Delivery Company, supplying logistics solutions and we presently have a high demand for home-based employees for the following position.
Reporting Relationship: Shipping Team Supervisor.
Kindly find the Employment Description below.
Title: Remote Logistics manager.
Base Pay: Will be transferred monthly $2800 with an increase up to $3000 upon completing a probation period, and subject to deductions for taxes and other withholdings as required by law, or the policies of the company.
Benefits: The current, basic company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage are generally supplied per company policy upon finishing the probation period.
Vacation and Personal Emergency Time Off: Vacation is equivalent to two weeks on an annual basis. Personal days are generally accrued per company policy.
Your employment and either party can terminate the relationship at any time with, or without cause with a two-week notice.
– Allowed to work in the US;
– Able interacting in English in writing and speech;
– Having an ability to receive and send email and take digital photos to complete photo reports.
– Accepting arriving packages with products;
– Making visual evaluation of any damages and creating a photo confirmation report;
– Preparing the orders for further transportation;
– Maintaining a prompt response to emails and phone calls form your superiors.
Please provide your contact phone number, so that one of members of the HR team could reach you as fast as possible.
Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. If you want to submit your application for the job position please send your resume directly to [email protected] Or just press the apply button below
Others includes: [email protected], Joyce Avery